Multilingual Online Marketer and dedicated team player offering a positive attitude and flexible schedule.
I have proven problem-solving and analytical thinking skills, a fast learning curve, and the ability to adapt to evolving industry trends. Furthermore, I am a reliable and conscientious person who works hard and puts enthusiasm in all I do. Deadlines are sacred to me and I will never complete a project until the client is 100% satisfied.
2011 – 2014
Bachelor of Arts:
Media & Communication Management
Hochschule Fresenius, University of Applied Sciences
Experience Before Freelancing
01/2018 – 02/2018
Negril Escape Resort & Spa
West End, Jamaica
Digital Marketing Consultant & Scuba Dive Intern
- Evaluated existing marketing activity and made recommendations to increase online conversions.
- Trained staff on all digital content.
Read more in my travel blog.
01/2015 – 07/2017
Galeria Kaufhof GmbH
- Coordinated team to create marketing campaigns supporting digital cross-promotion, including SEO, SEA, Email, Social Media, Affiliate and Display campaigns, for an improved end-user experience.
- Developed, tracked and improved landing pages to promote site offerings resulting in new sales.
- Evaluated historical data, outlining performance and key learnings, to increase overall conversion rate of marketing campaigns.
- Improved team efficiency by enhancing processes which reduced work saving hundreds of euro per month.
2008 – 2015
Various Side Jobs
Promotion, Customer Care & Waiting Tables
Baker & Pommeroy GmbH, Feinschliff
ijgd, Fundación Chiriboga
Quito & Macas, Ecuador
Supervisor of Patients at Medical Gym